Putting in a little faith
Testing times awaited Ashley when he put his faith in a group of Bible study girls looking to spring a surprise on family and friends at their local church. Can Ashley turn these bible-studious girls in to first class dancers? Sky customers can watch the full episode now!
Want to dance like Diversity do? Perri and Hayet from the Bible group go through some moves in this exclusive tutorial.
Meet the Bible girls:
1. How do you guys all know each other?
We all know each other from church, namely Harvest Church in Wembley.
2. Describe each other in just 3 words?
Tobi: bossy, motherly, loveable.
Marie: nice, clever, stubborn.
Gladys: giggly, funny, energetic.
Rosie: funny, cute, childish.
Teni: funny, chatty, witty.
Liz: serious, attentive, grounded.
3. What made you want to sign up for the show?
We signed up for the show because we thought it would be a great opportunity to learn to dance.
We also want to show the world that Christians are not boring and we know how to have fun!
4. What song always gets you up and dancing at parties or on a night out?
I mainly like upbeat songs like Stomp by Kirk Franklin or Shackles by Mary Mary.
5. What was the one thought that went through your mind when you realised it was our very own Ashley Banjo that would be tutoring you?
When we found out that Ashley was tutoring us we were amazed, excited and worried at the same time, as we didn't know what to expect!
6. Are any of you big Diversity fans?
Gladys and Teni are massive Diversity fans!
7. Once you’d seen the routine, how confident did you feel on a scale of 1 to 10?
The routine looked almost impossible to us! But we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. On a scale of 1-10 I’d say it was an 8!