Mucking in with the farmers
Ashley's had his work cut out as he tries to transform a group of beer-swigging farmers into slick street dancers - which even saw Diversity mucking in on the farm! Sky customers can watch the full episode here!
Want to dance like Diversity? Grab your sneakers and your snapback - it's time for Street Crew's weekly tutorial! This week Jordan and Farmer Matt are taking you through a part of the routine from Sunday's episode so you can try out the dance yourself at home. Watch the dance tutorial.
Meet the farmers...
1. How do you guys all know each other?
We live in a very small village where everyone knows each other. We know each other through our farming businesses and we all go to the same local pub for a pint or two or three on a regular basis.
2. Describe each other in just 3 words?
Jonny - Clown, encouraging, competitive
Richard – Cheeky, Joker, chilled
Phil - determined, supportive, toothless!
Matt - outgoing, energetic, hard working
Pinky – Grandad, trier, LEGEND
Mark - Willing, loyal, Doughnut
3. What made you want to sign up for the show?
After seeing the last episodes, we all really enjoyed it and thought it would be a laugh if we all had a go. When we signed up we never really took anything seriously as we never thought we’d actually get through and meet Ashley. We also thought it would be interesting to see if Ashley would be able to turn us into dancers as we thought it would be impossible… we stand corrected!
4. What song always gets you up and dancing at parties or on a night out?
Combine harvester by the wurzzels and more recently moves like jagger.
5. What was the one thought that went through your mind when you realised it was our very own Ashley Banjo that would be tutoring you?
Excited and nervous
6. Once you’d seen the routine, how confident did you feel on a scale of 1 to 10?