Fighting fire with fire!
Ashley is optimistic about the chances of his latest crew, a group of firefighters, but alarm bells ring when one of the men incurs an injury! Sky customers can watch the full episode here.
Enjoyed the energetic dancing from this fire-fighting episode? Learn the moves yourself with DVs Dance Tutorials.
Meet the fiery crew with their exclusive Secret Street Crew blog:
1. How do you guys all know each other?
We have all worked together at Clacton Fire station on Red Watch for a number of years.
2. Describe each other in just 3 words?
Scott – Wee Power House
Dan – Acts the Fool
Dean – A complete Nutter
Clem – Big Noisy Oaf
Rick – Mumbles a lot
3. What made you want to sign up for the show?
We had an internal email sent round the brigade which a member of another watch spotted and said that we should apply and that we would be brilliant at it... “You lot would be so funny,” she said.
4. What song always gets you up and dancing at parties or on a night out?
DJ Fresh – Louder or Tom Jones – It’s Not Unusual.
5. What was the one thought that went through your mind when you realised it was our very own Ashley Banjo that would be tutoring you?
It took a number of weeks for the application to go through and Scotty was the only one who actually thought that we would get in to Ashley Banjo’s Secret Street Crew, so when we were actually told that we were in and Ashley himself would be coming to meet us it was absolutely mental. So exciting.
6. Are any of you big Diversity fans?
We are all aware of Diversity and their amazing ability to work as one but to be honest it is actually our kids who are more up to date with dance crews.
7. Once you’d seen the routine, how confident did you feel on a scale of 1 to 10?
On a scale of 1-10 we were about a 5. The routine looked amazing and sooooo difficult.